A Simple Recall
It had been so long, since I heard that song,
it brought such chills to me..
Remembering times that ended so wrong
But in my heart they'll always be.
The fun we had and the laughter
rings forever in my mind
and though we didn't stay together
it was love of the truest kind
As the song played on each moment
the past had come back once more
A very innocent love from yesterday
A memory left from years before.
Dee Corpolongo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Simple Recall by Dee Corpolongo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI