James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
A SINNER... DEC 5TH,2012
A SINNER … DEC 5TH,2012
Why can't we get death-with-dignity from our politicians?
Are they too busy in their high political positions?
Should we even care as we approach the time of our deaths?
And the times when we eventually take our last breathe?
Have the churches pronounced DWD to be a mortal sin?
How can we counteract this so that we can win-win?
Did poor Sue Rodriguez get a slap in the face before she died?
That Insite drug-addict clinic in Vancouver; who did decide?
Why is all this, such an untouchable political affair?
Do the churches have more rights because they say some prayers?
Is it possible that reading these poems could be a sin?
We need binding referendums but where do we begin?
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.