A SINNER... DEC 5TH,2012
A SINNER … DEC 5TH,2012
Why can't we get death-with-dignity from our politicians?
Are they too busy in their high political positions?
Should we even care as we approach the time of our deaths?
And the times when we eventually take our last breathe?
Have the churches pronounced DWD to be a mortal sin?
How can we counteract this so that we can win-win?
Did poor Sue Rodriguez get a slap in the face before she died?
That Insite drug-addict clinic in Vancouver; who did decide?
Why is all this, such an untouchable political affair?
Do the churches have more rights because they say some prayers?
Is it possible that reading these poems could be a sin?
We need binding referendums but where do we begin?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SINNER... DEC 5TH,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber