Ramesh T A
A SKY STAR'S SIGNIFICANCE!
Twinkling Stars are the sparkling diamonds of the sky;
Stars are the eyes of the Universe winking at the Earth;
Black Holes of galaxies are the eyes of God watching all!
Moon is such a dream of man that he celebrates honey moon;
Dating lovers enjoy night dinner party under the Moon light;
Lovers muse in dream looking at the distant twinkling Stars!
Heavenly bodies are the sparkling diamonds in the dark Universe;
Winking Stars of the Universe wonder at the life and love of Earth
And men and women ponder over the significance of Stars there!
Triangle penetrating through inverted triangle enjoys bliss as Star
The brilliant Star hints at the message of bliss of union in life there
For sweet lovers to know this significance of stars to enjoy bliss!
The bliss of Star brings joy of rapture to lovers star crossed on Earth
To enjoy passionate entanglement on the dream land of Moon ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SKY STAR'S SIGNIFICANCE! by Ramesh T A )
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
- Pussy So Good, Joseph Rodriguez
- Novel Approaches, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are Too Beautiful For Me, Mark Webster
- Living Through Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are my qualifier, Ruby Frankel
- I know a new freedom, Ruby Frankel
- The Fog Lifted, Ruby Frankel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)