A Small Poem Sent Out To The Universe Alone
A SMALL POEM SENT OUT TO THE UNIVERSE ALONE
A small poem sent out to the universe alone
Is a speck of dust in a sea of galaxies
Who can see or hear or feel it?
When the Light is done
And the Darkness takes over all
It too will not be heard.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Small Poem Sent Out To The Universe Alone by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra