Ramesh T A
A Soldier's Sense of Love!
Life sans love is hell........ indeed;
But love is painful pleasure........!
Taking pain love gives pleasure;
For this pleasure all forget all pain!
Life sans friends is a long desert!
Friends are oases in world life;
They are umbrella against rain!
Friendship is another form of love!
Sense of justice is mark of a soldier;
Soldier treats enemies as friends
After war everyday at line of control!
Soldier's mercy is too human love!
Both in love and war nothing is fair or foul;
But brave soldier shows mercy to weak
Even in war as a mark of human love....!
Mark of brave soldier is sense of human love!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soldier's Sense of Love! by Ramesh T A )
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)