Ramesh T A
A Soldier's Sense of Love!
Life sans love is hell........ indeed;
But love is painful pleasure........!
Taking pain love gives pleasure;
For this pleasure all forget all pain!
Life sans friends is a long desert!
Friends are oases in world life;
They are umbrella against rain!
Friendship is another form of love!
Sense of justice is mark of a soldier;
Soldier treats enemies as friends
After war everyday at line of control!
Soldier's mercy is too human love!
Both in love and war nothing is fair or foul;
But brave soldier shows mercy to weak
Even in war as a mark of human love....!
Mark of brave soldier is sense of human love!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soldier's Sense of Love! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tristesse, Eric Dubois
- Nous descendons des escaliers fragiles, Eric Dubois
- She loves me the way I am, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- clay pigeon shooters (30 sec ditty), lee fones
- Le silence nappe le jour, Eric Dubois
- Ideal stalwart, hasmukh amathalal
- Le poème a toujours besoin d'écho, Eric Dubois
- Le passé est un doux reproche, Eric Dubois
- La vie est open source, Eric Dubois
- Children, Lawerence Mize, Sr.