Ramesh T A
A Soul Brightening Festival of Lights!
Illusions are driven away by brilliance of light!
Cracking crackers and burning sparklers so
We pulverize all nightmarish thoughts sure!
Brilliant colourful lights radiating from sparklers
Burning out of flower pots and circling sparklers
Reflect Spiralling galaxies strewn in the Universe!
Elevating and soaring high sublime thoughts
Springing from the fountain of many wise minds
Ever serve as great source of inspiration to feel free!
Mental freedom from illusions of devilish images
To brilliant beauty of luminous blue burning cool
Keeps heart, mind and soul joyful in truth everlasting!
Festival of lights comes in dark time to light all souls
Suffering in darkness horrible in abyss unfathomable!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soul Brightening Festival of Lights! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber
- Fire Tempest, Buxton Shippy
- Call On The Holy One, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- I Am Sorry, Yogiraj Biplab
- Fetching, Saiom Shriver
- Blackberry Pickers, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Lost Voice, akshaya shah
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara