A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR
A soulmate is like a mirror
they reflect back to you-
all the issues you are working on
that much is true.
A clairvoyant once told me
how it all began-
How a soul family forms from what I understand.
From a soul egg it seperates in different parts
almost like your one soul that has different charts.
Somehow souls blend and do the same things
usuall simularities is in their genes.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on September 15,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv