A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR
A soulmate is like a mirror
they reflect back to you-
all the issues you are working on
that much is true.
A clairvoyant once told me
how it all began-
How a soul family forms from what I understand.
From a soul egg it seperates in different parts
almost like your one soul that has different charts.
Somehow souls blend and do the same things
usuall simularities is in their genes.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on September 15,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal
- condemned, Mandolyn Davidson
- Love In A LifeTime, Melissa Furey
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra
- if you love me, hold my hand, Mandolyn Davidson
- Desire, thy art killing!, Aftab Alam
- you, my impossible thing, Mandolyn Davidson