A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR
A soulmate is like a mirror
they reflect back to you-
all the issues you are working on
that much is true.
A clairvoyant once told me
how it all began-
How a soul family forms from what I understand.
From a soul egg it seperates in different parts
almost like your one soul that has different charts.
Somehow souls blend and do the same things
usuall simularities is in their genes.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on September 15,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI