Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'A Star In The Sky'
Yesterday, a star appeared in the sky
It's the one that will shine
my whole way in the dark nights.
From my window I watch her
because its bright it's so strong.
This star shines my lonely road,
And every step that I take when the walk is so long.
God gave a star for each request
an angel for each answer
and a mother for each child.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Star In The Sky' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires
- Red-mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Do I Write? How Do I Feel I, Think I?, Bijay Kant Dubey