Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'A Star In The Sky'
Yesterday, a star appeared in the sky
It's the one that will shine
my whole way in the dark nights.
From my window I watch her
because its bright it's so strong.
This star shines my lonely road,
And every step that I take when the walk is so long.
God gave a star for each request
an angel for each answer
and a mother for each child.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Star In The Sky' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid