A star light away
Your a thousand stars away.
The brightest shining star in the sky.
You are the glisten of the rain.
And the glistening of the stars.
Your a thousand starlights away.
But still you live in my heart.
I love you still the same.
If love could of saved you.
You would still be here today.
Love lives forever
So reall you did not die
So I never will forget you.
Well untill my time.
I will keep you in my heart.
When my time comes.
I will see you again
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A star light away by Amy Kerswell )
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Save Me, Fareez Nasir
- Clock back time, hasmukh amathalal
- A memory in a watch, nicholas sardinha
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)