A star light away
Your a thousand stars away.
The brightest shining star in the sky.
You are the glisten of the rain.
And the glistening of the stars.
Your a thousand starlights away.
But still you live in my heart.
I love you still the same.
If love could of saved you.
You would still be here today.
Love lives forever
So reall you did not die
So I never will forget you.
Well untill my time.
I will keep you in my heart.
When my time comes.
I will see you again
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A star light away by Amy Kerswell )
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- TO THE INSOMNIAC, sathya narayana
- Season is unfavorable,, Aftab Alam
- English As My Second Language, Tony Adah
- Without Taking A Breath, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I wonder if all men long for a girl… (ca.., Gert Strydom
- Is it absurd to fall too deep?, Mark Heathcote
- Kindness Begets Kindness, Tony Adah
- कलेजनि अनजालिनिसिम: दोँसे खन्थाय, Bahadur Basumatary
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)