A Tale of Two Woes
Woe is a sullen word; a tale of sorrow and loss.
A tale with two woes twice so sullen with gifts of sorrow abundant.
It's a tale; oh God it's only a tale that's all it is! Twice the tale twice the sorrow and therefore twice the woe today and gone in a thrice tomorrow.
Keep it close; get it in hand or you'll be damned there's your tale of two woes.
Azriel Dreams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tale of Two Woes by Azriel Dreams )
- Suffocation, Leong Ming Loong
- My Mind's Eye, Margaret Alice Second
- Ego, Leong Ming Loong
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥강서오피대박∥▣∥종로오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥서초오피대박∥▣∥동대문오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- iphone6+▣오피뷰▣ 서초오피 동대문오피 논란「OPGANDA/COM」, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- Am I a cynic?, Khairul Ahsan
- Being Serenaded By Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Message To My Daughter's Grandfather., Tony Adah
- Beneath Covers Of Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love, Ocean Myranda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)