BEAU GOLDEN (1565 / Earth, USA, California, Los Angeles, Van Nuys, Balboa blvd)
A Teardropp Too Heavy
When you and I first separated
I wanted to run off and hide
I created discussions between us
I Strangled my love deep inside
I can't stand to see me without you
It feels so stupid and cruel
But if you and I don't stay together
Aren't we both playing the fool?
After living for six months without you
You showed up and brightened my life
I didn't dare say that I love you
I did ask if you'd be my wife
I can still see you looking so lovely
In a satin dress colored in peach
I was screaming inside to please love me
But u were no longer in reach
You sent me away with the flick of your wrist
I cried yes I cried and I cried
My heart said that you should still love me
My head said hey maybe she lied
Now time passes ever so slowly
I'm living a life that's a lie
I can't stand just living without you
I'm shriveling waiting to die
I can't go on living without you
I feel that my life is a flop
A teardropp too heavy starts crying
A heart that stays broken will stop
Poet Other Poems
- 27 and gone to heaven
- A Handsome Man Sits on Her Couch
- A Little Boy Wrote a Rhyme
- A Little Fawn Dances Through a Meadow Ba...
- A Sandcastle Waits for Your Return
- A Teardropp Too Heavy
- Absence of Color When We Dream
- Absence of Color When We Dream (Sequel)
- And I Kissed All of Their Cheeks
- Another Child Moves On
- Ars Gratia Denero vs Art for the Sake of...
- Autumn - Life and Death Surround Us! (m...
- Battle to the Death over Groceries and T...
- Be Gone Yvonne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.