Rayhan Islam Shuvro
A text never sent
He wants to feel he's not alone.
He wants to make you his someone where he belongs.
I live, I breath, you tear me apart
Familiar faces with fake sympathy.
The burning ashes of our love seems so dead...why!
I kissed your for my love, not for my hunger.
I'm sinking in your waves beneath my sorrows.
I wanna make my last breath holding on to you.
I know all the hurting truth but I don't wanna lose my love, my life my smile,
I don't wanna stay as a stone on your shore.
If you wanna run from him, take him away.He has nothing left to say
Rayhan Islam Shuvro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A text never sent by Rayhan Islam Shuvro )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)