Rayhan Islam Shuvro
A text never sent
He wants to feel he's not alone.
He wants to make you his someone where he belongs.
I live, I breath, you tear me apart
Familiar faces with fake sympathy.
The burning ashes of our love seems so dead...why!
I kissed your for my love, not for my hunger.
I'm sinking in your waves beneath my sorrows.
I wanna make my last breath holding on to you.
I know all the hurting truth but I don't wanna lose my love, my life my smile,
I don't wanna stay as a stone on your shore.
If you wanna run from him, take him away.He has nothing left to say
Rayhan Islam Shuvro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A text never sent by Rayhan Islam Shuvro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI