Rayhan Islam Shuvro
Rain is all you need tonight from me
Pain is the only way to reach to the breeze.
She looks up to the sky to see
The lights of hope, nights to end
She awakes alone, and wait.
She is fine, she pretends.
She is strong and she's dry
And she is fake and she cries.
She saw her baby to born,
Saw her baby to run
Saw her baby to learn
One day, baby turned into a man.
She waits, still she does.
Nevermind soldier, you were never been so far.
You are always in her heart.
Rayhan Islam Shuvro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soldier's Wife by Rayhan Islam Shuvro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton