(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
A Thousand Thanks...
To He who is all powerful, thanks for the many
blessings you have bestowed on me.
To those I love, thanks for all you do.
To my friends, thanks, for teaching me the
meaning of friendship.
To those I have angered, thanks for your patience
and your understanding.
To those I have disappointed, thanks for your
forgiveness. I'll try to do better.
Thanks, to the strangers along life's path, for
Thanks, to those who do for others and remain
Thanks, for the charity of others, extended to
those who are less fortunate.
Thanks, to those of differences, who arrive
at the point of compromise.
Thanks, to all in their journey of life, who
attempt to make this, a better world.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thousand Thanks... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland
- Turn To The Light, Michael McParland
- True Beauty, Michael McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael McParland
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland
- Trapped Inside, Michael McParland
- Too Tired, Michael McParland
- Too The One I Love, Michael McParland