A Tornado Warning Has Been Issued...(Too Late I Might Add!)
Death hides behind the sable clouds
that sweep over the crimson skies.
The mortal beings observe in awe
as the gale presents them with their
racking fates. Death warned them...
...but nobody took him seriously.
Feel free to pray to your plastic Gods
while I present to you all...Death...
in its most ravaging and ruinous form!
Brought to you by Mother Nature...
...underappreciated, overworked, and
smoldering...we took her for granted!
Michael Fischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tornado Warning Has Been Issued...(Too Late I Might Add!) by Michael Fischer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable