Michael Fischer Poems
- Another Girl Robbed Of Her Est...
- ☼ A Natural Love! ☼... Your heart is my sun; It ...
- ۩ A Brainchild Of Both G...
- A Hidden Treasure! Behind those thick-rimmed glasses stands ...
- Media Manipulation You believe everything you’re told; None...
- I’ll Meet You At Heaven’s Gate I dreamt all day about you ...
- I Want To Be Remembered… I want to be remembered like the ...
My name is Michael John Fischer II. I was born in Buffalo, NY on March 30,1987. I graduated from Maryvale High School in 2005 and I have an associate degree in General Studies from Erie Community College (ECC) . I'm going back to ECC to get an associate degree in Dietetics as I hope to become a Dietitian. I work at Sears as a sales associate in the Lawn & Garden Department. I also play roller and floor hockey on Tuesday and Thursday nights in an adult league at Mineral Springs in West Seneca.
I discovered a love for writing in high school and through music. My favorite writers include Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull, Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy, Jim Morrison of the Doors, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Another Girl Robbed Of Her Esteem (When Will The Nightmare End?)
The demon takes shelter in her fear.
It awakens just prior to her slumber,
takes a hatchet to her insides,
and leaves her vulnerable in the night!
The jarring sounds from the outside
grow loud; none of them familiar.
She shakes in her striped tube socks
and slowly shrinks beneath her sheets.
Her world has almost tripled in size;
She is left to fend for herself.
Her voice has grown high-pitched
and her escape route is a dead end.
Her demon disappears in the darkness.
Its reflection hides in her bed.
Her demon? Her mirror image.