A World of Uncertainty!
The victims’ shadows steal the wall
and project our incoming death.
The clock takes away our lifelines
and constricts us in its shackles.
Darkness besieges the harbor
and beclouds our escape route.
Our forbearance is our curse
that locks us in its internment.
The organ is our harbinger
that withholds future realism.
It’s our unspoken cry for help
in a World of Uncertainty!
Michael Fischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A World of Uncertainty! by Michael Fischer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma