A Trip To The Sea
Seeing that I see to be blinded by what I see, makes me not want to see.
Hallucinating inside the sea; makes me to see why I have to leave the sea.
The sea is not my home because I've built my rome above the sea.
Looking at these fishes inside the sea, makes me feel I have to leave, for I am an intruder seeing what I ought not to see.
Am leaving the sea for them, but I hope the shark grants me the grace, to have the same joy as the fishes do have in my own rome.
Kolade Seun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Trip To The Sea by Kolade Seun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender