Mark R Slaughter
A Vampire’s Bite
Please, not the blood of mine!
Under clouds of black and grey,
Harpoons of lightning strike:
Fangs white – delight of fright!
My life is now to pay.
Drink up! and savour please
Mine guest, my pleasure be.
Possessed - your spell now takes –
My mind in change of state,
Me thanks, for now I’m free.
Copyright Mark R Slaughter 2009
Mark R Slaughter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Vampire’s Bite by Mark R Slaughter )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John