A VOICE, I LISTEN IN RESILIENCE THROUGH HIS SOUL
Rued! This soul didn't fade;
Questioning; the despaired fortune -foul!
And wonder? may not this deserve-
To listen; upon resilience, upon my soul.
Pristine; beyond these eyes cast;
For the colourful fading autumn;
Remove! this obsolete Soul; for weighed
For miseries ubiquitous; Oh! Mellifluous Queen! ! !
And not sing, song of Monopoly,
May this soul descends to dust-
Oh! Lord for the blissful Song;
To remind you; her voice Omnipresent.
Percolate! Grace through this soul-
Barren; for not drank your nectar,
Oh' Lord! ! ! Least this heart must be vivid;
To sketch this beauty; bless to hear.
And, Listen beyond these Clouds;
A voice sweeping through lightening-
For my soul following, beauty of truth;
Music; disappeared from earthly Spring! ! !
A Voice, my soul holds to eternity;
In resilience; over the Musing Bird,
Victor; to all these worldly pain-
Transcendent; to mist, ages of the Dead! ! !
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This was written, when I could barely listen those words, which was disappointing, but the silver-lining was 'One rhythm sang in the song, at high pitch only twice'; first one was the pain, second one was the metaphorical exploration of life, leading to overjoy.That struck the chord with me, and the overflowing spirited emotions backed the words in their own way...
I don't know what & why I wrote, someone from within pushes-'Write, Move on...Move on... This PAIN will be IMMORTAL, it must reach her voice, for this Pain is beautiful.'
Endless thoughts sometimes cast their spell; I came lengthy here, sorry for that, but this is all truth about this piece......
Keep reading & Enjoy; if possible PLEASE WRITE CRITICISM ON THIS, that is the best gift for me....
Comments about this poem (A VOICE, I LISTEN IN RESILIENCE THROUGH HIS SOUL by Deb Panda )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- For peace, gajanan mishra
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong