A THOUGHT CAPTURED IN HER EYES
A thought descended over, Her;
Lustrous Eyes; brimmed with dreams,
To ascent over Her Childish Smile-
Unknown! Fear - prejudice of his cycle.
Mystery! Ungainly pain bloomed on Her-
Lips murmuring the song of victory;
Over prudence of the will; stately sin,
From raucous hurry, lands of her kin.
Gleam; does not bear those Eyes,
Mine- sedate in her penchant smile;
From scripts bygone; carnage in lost-
In granaries of Hope- dates of past.
Brilliant! A song in beats weaved-
Out of her waving lips-colours;
Of stately Music, in heart encumbered,
With agony, mortal men have feared.
Pure; Reverberates the chaste Epics,
Hailed high; song hails from heaven-
Upon the stretches of pain; delta-plane;
The beauty of her pledge settled in.
Smile; swears this lagged soul-
To alleviate from wills of thought,
Down the Autumn evening behind;
The wearied sun; sublime dancing Wind!
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A THOUGHT CAPTURED IN HER EYES by Deb Panda )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak