A Walk Down My Memory Lane
The day we wed.
How we snuggled in bed.
Walking in the oceans' sand,
I'm in a hostile land.
The ring, you're first surprise.
My happy, green eyes.
How I used to smile.
Its been a long trial.
All my emotion.
Christmas and Thanksgiving.
To be open and giving.
Our old birch tree.
The hot tub bath.
Walking on the forest path..
Your wedding gown.
The love we found.
When the war has passed.
Our love will forever last.
Philip Lore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Walk Down My Memory Lane by Philip Lore )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
- (Adi Sankara) 07 Sankara's works, Rajaram Ramachandran
- (Adi Sankara) 06 A Guru was found, Rajaram Ramachandran
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- She Came to Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life Begins Again, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Good Soul, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Best Wishes My Love, Valentine Mbagu
- Relativity And Love, Sambanath Denis
- 2014, Joseph Archer
- For violating state law, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- De optelsom van al het Kwaad, Madrason writer
- Summer, Jordy lustig
- Once More, Ahmad Husain