A Woman's Touch
You say my name.
Your deep voice slides through me,
And lands in my swollen depths.
You mean something to me.
My yearning for your love,
Opens a warm universe in me,
A testimony to the depth of my feeling for you.
I would enfold every part of you in my healing warmth,
I would make you see the other side,
Of all you have known.
And the light of loves understanding,
Would shine from you.
You would emerge from inside me,
A new man.
Strong, impervious to all,
But this woman's touch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Woman's Touch by Ruby Honeytip )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal