A Sexy Samba
Sweat trickles down my bare back.
It tickles as it wetly trails
To the base of my spine.
My hips sway,
My shoulders dip and roll
In rythmic undulations
In time with the vibrations
That have suddenly become,
My only awareness.
A delighted smile spreads
Across my crimson lips
I open my eyes to look at you.
You are looking at me,
I know what's on your mind.
I turn around,
Lifting my arms over my head.
I press my back to the front of you,
And I enjoy the cadence
Of your beautiful body.
Your hands are on my gyrating hips,
I feel you push intimately hard,
Pulsing against me in the dark.
Your teeth on my earlobe,
Start a maddening electric tempo,
In my secret depths.
I feel you entwine your fingers with mine,
I am warmly clasping to the beat.
The rhythm slows.
You lean in close as my song
Draws to its end.
I feel your deep baritone as you whisper
'Save the last dance for me'
I think I will Mr Rightnow.
Ruby Honeytip's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sexy Samba by Ruby Honeytip )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak