A Sexy Samba
Sweat trickles down my bare back.
It tickles as it wetly trails
To the base of my spine.
My hips sway,
My shoulders dip and roll
In rythmic undulations
In time with the vibrations
That have suddenly become,
My only awareness.
A delighted smile spreads
Across my crimson lips
I open my eyes to look at you.
You are looking at me,
I know what's on your mind.
I turn around,
Lifting my arms over my head.
I press my back to the front of you,
And I enjoy the cadence
Of your beautiful body.
Your hands are on my gyrating hips,
I feel you push intimately hard,
Pulsing against me in the dark.
Your teeth on my earlobe,
Start a maddening electric tempo,
In my secret depths.
I feel you entwine your fingers with mine,
I am warmly clasping to the beat.
The rhythm slows.
You lean in close as my song
Draws to its end.
I feel your deep baritone as you whisper
'Save the last dance for me'
I think I will Mr Rightnow.
Ruby Honeytip's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sexy Samba by Ruby Honeytip )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Home coming, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Repetition Compulsion Syndrome, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ETC1, shuvo chakraborty
- Gamble with faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fireworks Of Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai