A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY
From belief system developed in past life
you incarnate here and make pain and strife.
You live a program completely unaware
you hate women without a care.
Not feeling good to be a women in a past life by man
you incarnate as a man to understand.
You feel like a woman for your dad did not give you a hand.
He made you feel less than.
So if you can not accept your female side
you also don't feel like a man deep inside.
So face your demons and become aware
or you will go on with unconscious programs
that bite and glare.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on November 14,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom