A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY
From belief system developed in past life
you incarnate here and make pain and strife.
You live a program completely unaware
you hate women without a care.
Not feeling good to be a women in a past life by man
you incarnate as a man to understand.
You feel like a woman for your dad did not give you a hand.
He made you feel less than.
So if you can not accept your female side
you also don't feel like a man deep inside.
So face your demons and become aware
or you will go on with unconscious programs
that bite and glare.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on November 14,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady