A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY
From belief system developed in past life
you incarnate here and make pain and strife.
You live a program completely unaware
you hate women without a care.
Not feeling good to be a women in a past life by man
you incarnate as a man to understand.
You feel like a woman for your dad did not give you a hand.
He made you feel less than.
So if you can not accept your female side
you also don't feel like a man deep inside.
So face your demons and become aware
or you will go on with unconscious programs
that bite and glare.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on November 14,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY by Suzanna Chevalier )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)