A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY
From belief system developed in past life
you incarnate here and make pain and strife.
You live a program completely unaware
you hate women without a care.
Not feeling good to be a women in a past life by man
you incarnate as a man to understand.
You feel like a woman for your dad did not give you a hand.
He made you feel less than.
So if you can not accept your female side
you also don't feel like a man deep inside.
So face your demons and become aware
or you will go on with unconscious programs
that bite and glare.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on November 14,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY by Suzanna Chevalier )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Fragment, Oscar Wilde
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah