Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A Word Never Said
A word never said,
It's an endless pain,
inside the heart of the lovers.
It's a cancer
inside the thinker's brain.
It's the key which locks
the door of an eternal silence.
It stucks the thought,
and also stops the tongue.
It feeds the uncertainty, and also the doubt
from those ones who are not dare enough
to write their names in the history of the world.
A word never said
it's the silence of the losers.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Word Never Said by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall