Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A Word Never Said
A word never said,
It's an endless pain,
inside the heart of the lovers.
It's a cancer
inside the thinker's brain.
It's the key which locks
the door of an eternal silence.
It stucks the thought,
and also stops the tongue.
It feeds the uncertainty, and also the doubt
from those ones who are not dare enough
to write their names in the history of the world.
A word never said
it's the silence of the losers.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Word Never Said by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam