A World Of Wonder
What world do you find yourself in?
Where can one begin?
Is your world full of worry and stress?
Were you find everything a complete mess
Can your world be one of only sorrow and pain?
As for some reason you find nothing to gain
Or is your world full of greatness and wonder
That makes your life filled with only fonder
So what world you living in
In which world do you choose to begin
Well for me I’m in a world of my own
A world of wonder
yolandey breedt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A World Of Wonder by yolandey breedt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- San Jose Hills in My Thoughts, Natasa Tocuc
- Be found in elevations high, Mark Heathcote
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak