The holocaust of unborn babies is not the way to go,
Abortion clinics don’t tell us the numbers that we should know,
Ending a human life before a baby has a chance to be born,
Thanks to the appointed for life Supreme Court decision of scorn.
When they refused Sue Rodriguez’s sick dying request,
Looking like a group of Santa Clauses the way they were dressed,
Hidden somewhere very deep in government bureaucracy,
This very strange abortion loving appointed aristocracy.
The population will go down because of all the babies killed,
But the bureaucrats can adapt to new numbers because they are skilled,
But something is very wrong with all this killing going on,
Was this a referendum that Canadians voted upon?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abortion Clinics by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston