I've got nothing.......
I know it's something.......
It can be anything......
It can be everything!
I saw nothing
A stroke means something.
From a pauper to a king
A faucet to a sink? ?
My friend does abstract
When I view
I have to subtract
What I see
And try not to see
What it could be
And cannot be
That is the art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Abstract Art by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Daybreak, Jonathon Hadley
- Specialised, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nocturne with Choreography for Departure, Lynda Hull
- Fifty Fathoms Deep, Michael Mira
- In Another Country, Lynda Hull
- Clash Of Values, Edward Kofi Louis
- cities, James Hart
- Secret Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil, evil!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Starlight Symphony, Kewayne Wadley