Adam & Eve
Adam was wise, and somewhat robust,
Adam had heart, and breaths on a gust.
Adam was warm, and sincere in voice,
Adam had chains in the Realm Of Rejoice.
Eve was all-fair, and kindly of ways,
Eve had a touch to light up the days.
Eve was all-gentle, and spoke oft so sweet,
But Eve had a mind of fickle defeat.
Adam and Eve were a pair in all fact,
Adam and Eve had a Godly contract.
The terms of this wrought, by one then the other,
And death swept the lands for father and mother.
Daegal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adam & Eve by Daegal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock