“You be adulterous never”
You heard and told
Again, again and again.
Beware of your opened doors
What makes your vision 'lust'.
When those with lust.
They make your grave near
And your soul never.
Shut those ever
And let an enemy, never.
Thy lids, thy shields
JOBY JOHN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adultery by JOBY JOHN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche