RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Adventure Of Finality
Readying ourselves for future atmospheres unknown as yet
to our personal experiences.
Participating regularly on plains of existence we congeal
our knowledge into books of literature, hoping to develop
and shape future generations of life-giving essence to
Conglomerates of people, edging their way towards final companions on earth, relying on one another's wisdom to
get them through this lasting adventure of finality.
Hoping to gather strength from each prayer of
spirituality, putting a reasonable faith in God's hands
of lasting strength and guidance.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adventure Of Finality by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe