RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scratching at the surface, watching for signs of innate life, still alive and realigning itself with all new properties and designs, fitting themselves into patterns.
Seeing all the depths being fathomed in formulas and equations, becoming particles of a new energy, being assembled inside my mind and being.
Tracing inner thoughts, keeping calm within, yet feeling distraught at times.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assembling Particles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest