Africa a birth place...
Africa is a birth place of natural art
It is a place of tradition
It is a place where Dawn!
Every time the night had tacks it in!
Still- Pops out, to see what meets the universe
From our valued landscape!
To a formation of movement,
that opens the valley-
of our future hopes and dreams-
to nurture our foreign guests!
In their return,
a grant of little man-made shrug
To make them feel happy
like innocent children laughter!
‘A genuine home of true love’
Our ancestor’s path taught us
To always be, dressed in a friendly coat!
of an atmosphere, that welcomes
the ears of the universe!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Africa a birth place... by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata