Empath In flames
[Afterlife VS. Normal Life]
You washed your hands
Hysterical, by your actions
I had become…
As I stared at your frozen corpse
For hours inside of years I cried,
Trying to bring you back life.
Back to life…
From warmth to bitterness….
In bitterness to love….
I feel nothing for you now….
Nothing at all….
Should I feel your,
Is this your version
to a happier ending?
I sleep to dream of peace in you,
Only the picture I see,
the peace I search,
Inside of you,
It isn’t you…
It isn’t you…
Your pale face…
Lying on your side,
A pale face…
In a bed of lies
I see you staring at my soul,
Longing for my death
In myself I fall….
Myself in death
Can I renounce my,
To an afterlife
With a imperfect start?
Can I try to start again,
In birth renounced
To a beating heart,
This beating heart….
Or a normal life…
Or a normal life…~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Afterlife VS. Normal Life] by Empath In flames )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- TRUST COMMITMENT & LOVE, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- Yesterday and today, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neither dull nor grey, maryline vautravers
- Interviewed, Nassy Fesharaki
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gypsy Songs, Ben Jonson
- A hope that is not available, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INSTRUCTIONS TO LIFE, Michael P. Johnson
- An English Girl, So Beautiful And Lovely!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Peace, hafiz qasim
- While Strolling Down the Beach Today, Kenn Nesbitt