Empath In flames
[Afterlife VS. Normal Life]
You washed your hands
Hysterical, by your actions
I had become…
As I stared at your frozen corpse
For hours inside of years I cried,
Trying to bring you back life.
Back to life…
From warmth to bitterness….
In bitterness to love….
I feel nothing for you now….
Nothing at all….
Should I feel your,
Is this your version
to a happier ending?
I sleep to dream of peace in you,
Only the picture I see,
the peace I search,
Inside of you,
It isn’t you…
It isn’t you…
Your pale face…
Lying on your side,
A pale face…
In a bed of lies
I see you staring at my soul,
Longing for my death
In myself I fall….
Myself in death
Can I renounce my,
To an afterlife
With a imperfect start?
Can I try to start again,
In birth renounced
To a beating heart,
This beating heart….
Or a normal life…
Or a normal life…~
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Afterlife VS. Normal Life] by Empath In flames )
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)