Again am feeling so low....
Why its so gloomy today?
Or is it my sinking heart?
No one wants listen to me.
God, the problem creator, will you?
No other go for YOU and my dear poets,
Both will listen to me....like it or not..
Everyone and me fed up!
My father is sick,
Mother has lost hope.
Sister busy in managing her chores,
Brother far away to reach anytime,
Friend enjoying her new company.
Oh Yes, on terrace my May flowers,
Pigeons and my little doggy,
Never get sick of me, all listen silently.
I feel like harming him or myself,
I want to cry till my vocal cords tear up,
I have to run away from all and hide in my little nest.
Can I pull out my heart and mind?
Empty it, throw away all the past junk,
Oh lord, grant me those decade old cheerful days.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again am feeling so low.... by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., Nicholas Campbell
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
- When I Lost You, Emma R. Kessler
- Sleepyhead, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns