Again and Again
The words I am uttering are 'I Love You'
Since this feeling I really require
So that I can be in love.
Looks do not make you be in love with someone
Yes, looks can make a difference
Though, looks are not everything
As I believe a good heart is better than a good face
That is beauty of love since love is truly blind.
Love can be, without seeing a person ever
Just by sharing feelings together and through understanding
It is love which turns life to be special
That is nothing new to hear
Although, love is truly special
Is the reason why love can never be replaced
Never replaced by anything
Love never turns old since even a saying reflects
Old is gold, true is love, so just keep on loving
Loving, again and again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again and Again by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Epical XXX, Richard Thripp
- Be Quick About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You delight my whole world, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson