Again and Again
The words I am uttering are 'I Love You'
Since this feeling I really require
So that I can be in love.
Looks do not make you be in love with someone
Yes, looks can make a difference
Though, looks are not everything
As I believe a good heart is better than a good face
That is beauty of love since love is truly blind.
Love can be, without seeing a person ever
Just by sharing feelings together and through understanding
It is love which turns life to be special
That is nothing new to hear
Although, love is truly special
Is the reason why love can never be replaced
Never replaced by anything
Love never turns old since even a saying reflects
Old is gold, true is love, so just keep on loving
Loving, again and again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again and Again by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)