Again And Again ~
Who do you talk to, When there is no one there
Who see's reality? Who really cares?
When you have given so much and your world unfolds
When you are struggling to climb. The world seems so cold
Why do we see ourselves doing so wrong?
When there are no mistakes, Just time has moved along
What is the meaning- Of being on this earth
The steps that are taken; Up to now... from birth
You just wonder Why? And with What happened along the way....
The roads that were taken on each and every day
Some just believe the world is just for them
Yet others know they're here to give. Again and again
Always... still give to those in need
It heals the pain and lessens the bleed
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again And Again ~ by Lyn Paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka