Again And Again ~
Who do you talk to, When there is no one there
Who see's reality? Who really cares?
When you have given so much and your world unfolds
When you are struggling to climb. The world seems so cold
Why do we see ourselves doing so wrong?
When there are no mistakes, Just time has moved along
What is the meaning- Of being on this earth
The steps that are taken; Up to now... from birth
You just wonder Why? And with What happened along the way....
The roads that were taken on each and every day
Some just believe the world is just for them
Yet others know they're here to give. Again and again
Always... still give to those in need
It heals the pain and lessens the bleed
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again And Again ~ by Lyn Paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland