A precious twinset shell souvenir
Has unfolded a cast
of letters from the alphabet ranking
To lay down a perfect whisper
on the way to say‘I thank you’
For you ceased a sister
from an endless mirror!
...that had looked like
a snail with a huge sinister trunk
sprawling to moving closer!
And for you my dear,
being grateful is entirely ageless!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ageless by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Sorry, Yogiraj Biplab
- Fetching, Saiom Shriver
- Blackberry Pickers, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Lost Voice, akshaya shah
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham