RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking slowly, hands on hips, trying to find some meaning,
then attempting to decipher it in ageless secret codes of
Walking slowly, as if there is no purpose in life, having
finally figured out the answers and no longer has need of
them, having focused on God.
Turning within, all that needs to be known, is a love of
God, each of us must journey side by side, alone in order
to be with Him.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ageless Codes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah