Holds me in its embrace.
That perfumed kiss
On the breeze
Winging bliss through the trees.
They dress so fair,
And jewels of sunlight everywhere
Dancing across that sleeping lake.
Drying dewdropp tears
As cooler dawn does break.
Warms me with its unseen love.
She walks the meadow
As stars above
Tell me just to wait.
Our hearts will beat in time
In the evening
Of new dreams.
As love is never as it seems.
I fix my gaze
Upon red skies
And fill my days,
'Til sunset dies
That sunlit ocean
Eases my soul.
And I watch memories
She made my heart just rock and roll.
Maybe I'm still tied to the mast.
So let us drink deep
From summers' glass
Because winter waits
And all things must pass.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ah Summer by Kevin East )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Message From Heven, Clara Keiper
- Account for, Madrason writer
- Rural Hiding Raper, Albert Martin
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.