Weeds interest me...
Their beauty is almost ignored.
Stoping to look at them,
Strangers, will, shout-out!
It’s just a weed...
But, isn't that, true of us all...
A weed is only a flower-
In the wrong place, they say.
Well again isn't that, how we all feel.
There is a weakness in a flower
In the right place! Oh to be
A weed in the wrong place
Must be heaven on earth!
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alienated Flowers by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey