Ramesh T A
All Absorbing Dance!
Making movements according to music is dance;
Beautiful gesture in dance absorbs all audience;
Dance art form is a wonderful entertainment
Where song and music make all shake body...!
Forgetting oneself in a group dance is indeed fine!
That takes one to a world of dream quite amazing
And relieving one from all mental bondages sure
At least for sometime paving the way to rejuvenation!
A real change of mood dance brings making ease
All difficult things and lightening heart in music
To the extent of dancing along with group dancers
Entirely transforming to a new state of liberation!
What a wonder dance art form helps humanity
Perform work with no strain or monotony ever!
As in a joyful play dance turns work to do sure
When both ladies and gentlemen join together!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Absorbing Dance! by Ramesh T A )
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
- FAIRY TALE PRINCESS, Visato Kiso
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
- Futile Peace Troll, Aftab Alam
- Dragons, David Griebel
- After Reading the Song of Hiawatha, Effie Waller Smith
- Two Things, Taurai, George Pfumbi
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- You Will Forever Be In My Heart, Crystal Piatt
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)