Ramesh T A
All Absorbing Dance!
Making movements according to music is dance;
Beautiful gesture in dance absorbs all audience;
Dance art form is a wonderful entertainment
Where song and music make all shake body...!
Forgetting oneself in a group dance is indeed fine!
That takes one to a world of dream quite amazing
And relieving one from all mental bondages sure
At least for sometime paving the way to rejuvenation!
A real change of mood dance brings making ease
All difficult things and lightening heart in music
To the extent of dancing along with group dancers
Entirely transforming to a new state of liberation!
What a wonder dance art form helps humanity
Perform work with no strain or monotony ever!
As in a joyful play dance turns work to do sure
When both ladies and gentlemen join together!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Absorbing Dance! by Ramesh T A )
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
- Dead Stone, ramesh rai
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)