All I have
You are an arrow
piercing my heart
with glowing joy,
by undying passion.
What I am
is all I have,
given to you
in this simple package...
that see everything,
but say so much.
biting back words,
smiling at your name,
invading my friend's
of happier tomorrows
shared with you
in deep abandon.
So - you, my dream,
are all I could want...
but all I have
to give to you
is what I am.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I have by Viola Grey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay