Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
All The Life Unwritten
ALL THE LIFE UNWRITTEN
All the Life unwritten
All the Stories untold
All the Imagination denied
All the World disregarded
All the Sins of omission
All I have not done and never dared to do –
No wonder this plain old confessional self- centered self – obsessed writing
Is wholly uninteresting to others-
Failure is a funny word
For having arrived at the end of one’s life
With nothing in hand.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.