Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
All those kisses of yesterdays,
May return tomorrows,
All those promises of bygone days,
Now might have grown,
But Love, for which you came in this earth,
Would cycle from birth to birth,
Till you become one with your Beloved.
Hey Time you simply slave to carry me,
As you are ordained by Almighty,
So many muddy vases, collapse and rise,
And you bear the Flag from here to paradise,
Ah Love! in life, -you are the miraculous surprise!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.