All We Need
You don't have to say it
Not even a word.
All you need to do
Is show me your world.
I don't want to hear it
If it's not straight from your heart.
All I need is to feel
Let you make your mark.
You don't have to show it
In grandiose ways.
All you need to show
Is that you will be with me for all days.
I don't want to see it
Unless it's absolutely true.
All I need to know inside
Is that you love me too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All We Need by Leigh Ladd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer