As winter turns the corner
And spring is on the way
I wait with mounting happiness
To see what comes today.
I also love the cold days
With frost upon the sill
But something special happens
Once winter's had its fill.
The crocus buds are swollen
The daffodils sprout so tall
Something special happens
As spring time makes its call.
So get ready for the changes
That happen none too soon
When spring time rounds that corner
And flowers start to bloom!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Almost Spring by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels