As winter turns the corner
And spring is on the way
I wait with mounting happiness
To see what comes today.
I also love the cold days
With frost upon the sill
But something special happens
Once winter's had its fill.
The crocus buds are swollen
The daffodils sprout so tall
Something special happens
As spring time makes its call.
So get ready for the changes
That happen none too soon
When spring time rounds that corner
And flowers start to bloom!
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Almost Spring by Marilyn Lott )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada