Acceptance Love Open Harmony Always
Love Open Harmony Always Acceptance
Open Harmony Always Acceptance Love
Harmony Always Acceptance Love Open
Always Acceptance Love Open Harmony
Where love is understanding
where love acceptance be
there need be no demanding,
nor need for thanks to see.
Where love is comprehending
there's neither great nor small,
there are no rules for bending,
where none need rules at all.
What seems unknown is cover
more self from self than other
and what one should discover,
self needs not rhyme with smother.
There is no love in giving,
forgiving? where's the need,
as in the art of living
acceptance is the seed.
There's even less in taking
in breaking for the fun
for this is self mistaking
before the journey's done.
Acceptance no judgemental
defences needs to place,
nor proves a brickwall mental
for saving face or grace.
Response and not reaction
here seek to answer part,
if only tiny fraction
rich base from which start.
Go read Lucinda Matlook,
Spoon River, lies in peace,
there's neither challenge, gridlock
where harmony's release.
The Universe vibration
appears from end to end
which each new generation
learn to transmit and send.
One could flow on forever
forever and a day,
in daily life this never
attention spans may sway,
so here's an end to versing,
acceptable we hope,
the game is role reversing,
the image is of scope.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aloha by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)