Acceptance Love Open Harmony Always
Love Open Harmony Always Acceptance
Open Harmony Always Acceptance Love
Harmony Always Acceptance Love Open
Always Acceptance Love Open Harmony
Where love is understanding
where love acceptance be
there need be no demanding,
nor need for thanks to see.
Where love is comprehending
there's neither great nor small,
there are no rules for bending,
where none need rules at all.
What seems unknown is cover
more self from self than other
and what one should discover,
self needs not rhyme with smother.
There is no love in giving,
forgiving? where's the need,
as in the art of living
acceptance is the seed.
There's even less in taking
in breaking for the fun
for this is self mistaking
before the journey's done.
Acceptance no judgemental
defences needs to place,
nor proves a brickwall mental
for saving face or grace.
Response and not reaction
here seek to answer part,
if only tiny fraction
rich base from which start.
Go read Lucinda Matlook,
Spoon River, lies in peace,
there's neither challenge, gridlock
where harmony's release.
The Universe vibration
appears from end to end
which each new generation
learn to transmit and send.
One could flow on forever
forever and a day,
in daily life this never
attention spans may sway,
so here's an end to versing,
acceptable we hope,
the game is role reversing,
the image is of scope.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aloha by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Unofficial Issues, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Closed, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Iridescent, Adriana Avila
- Arcadian, Kumarmani Mahakul
- A Hidden Angry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- irritating rash, lee fones
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i feel for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)