Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Alone At Night
Alone at night I stand against a corner.
Vocies screaming suicide into an insane mind.
People peeking through the window.
I know they are after me!
Melting walls, pouring blood
No one sees this broken child.
I scream for help.
No one ever comes.
A razor blade will ease my mind.
Such schizophrenic days to come.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone At Night by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank
- Not So Funny, Orlando Belo
- Hairy Hare, Victor Cruickshank
- My Sadness, Jesus James Llorico
- Fight, Victor Cruickshank
- Ready or Not, tex t sarnie